Monday, January 21, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

As part of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox I received a Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal in the Peach Almond flavor. 
 
I like Oatmeal but I don't usually care for the flavored ones. The Quaker Real Medleys was simple to make. Just add water and microwave. It was delicious and full of flavor. It's packed with roasted almonds, wholesome multi-grains and real chunks of fruit. I like how convenient it is to carry with you. You don't need a bowl and it's mess free.
 
 
Each Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal sells for about $1.79 and has only 290 calories in each cup. There are three additional flavors to choose from in addition to the Peach Almond which are Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, and Summer Berry.

Have you tried any of these yet? If so, which is your favorite?
To read more reviews for the Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal click HERE
Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of a review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment