Sunday, January 20, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I'm a lip gloss girl so after opening my Influenster Holiday VoxBox and seeing the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine I couldn't wait to try it.



I received the NYC Liquid Lipshine color Nude York City-582. There is a little shimmer in it which I liked. It is easy to apply and glossy. I also liked that it is non-sticky which is a plus. It also has Vitamin E formula which provides shine and a moisturizing feel. Below is a picture the lip gloss on me. I did add a little lip liner and then applied the lip gloss to add just a hint of color. Overall, I love the lip gloss and would recommend it.


You can find  the NYC Liquid Lipshine for $2.49 at mass retailers and drugstores and there are 10 different shades to choose from. I was at CVS and saw it there and decided to buy the City's Clear-574 because a girl can never have too much lip gloss.

You can read other reviews for this product on the Influenster website HERE.

Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of a review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment