Friday, January 11, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

I'm sure everyone has heard of the brand KISS. They have nail care, cosmetics, appliance, hair care, and even salon & spa equipment.

I received a KISS nail dress in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox and couldn't wait to try these out. I decided to use it for New Years Eve.

Once I opened the package there were 28 strips in different sizes, an instructional booklet, and a little nail file. I carefully selected sizes to fit my nails and began the process of applying, folding over and filing off the excess. It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish.


I thought they came out pretty good. They did last the full 10 days and that was everyday activities/chores including taking care of two babies! When I removed them there was NO damage to my nails which was a good thing. I liked these because there is no drying time and it saves you from going to the nail salon. It also peels right off so you don't need to use any nail polish remover. There are also a variety of different designs to choose from. I've already went back and bought another one to keep on hand for when I might need them.

KISS nail dress can be used on fingers and on toes and lasts up to 10 days. You can find them for $6.99 at Kmart, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target (all mass retailers and drugstores).
You can read other reviews on the Influenster website HERE.

Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of a review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Kiss yet, but I do have some of these boxed away somewhere. I haven't had much luck with nail appliques so this review gives me some hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie,
    These are great! Let me know your opinion on them!

    ReplyDelete