Wednesday, January 23, 2013

EBOOST

I received a sample of EBOOST in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox. I don't normally drink any kind of energy drinks but still decided to give this a try.


EBOOST uses real ingreidients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. It's also sweetened with Stevia. There are 4 delicious flavors to choose from: Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate. You can buy a box of 20 packets for $28 on the EBOOST website.

Being a stay at home mom to two girls ages 1 and 2 most days by noon I'm worn out and exhausted. After taking the EBOOST I did  notice that I had more energy and I was able to keep up with my busy toddlers. The taste was okay but I plan on trying one of the other flavors. I will buy some to keep for the days when I am dragging and need a little boost. I also liked that they come in individual packets so you can always carry a few in your purse.

To read more reviews on EBOOST visit the Influenster product page HERE.

Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of a review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment