Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Glotherapeutics Cyto-Luxe Cream Review

The Cyto- Luxe Cream helps to improve mature, dry, and dehydrated skin by increasing the production of collagen to counteract the effects of aging. It has three active ingredients:




* Buddleja Davidii Stems G: A anti inflammatory and moisturizing amino acids to help maintain the skins firmness.

* Derm SRC: It increases the production of collagen and accelerates skin renewal which leads to firmer skin.

* Kombuchka: Improves the overall skin quality.







As I am becoming older and wiser I now know the importance of taking care of my skin. I'm always looking for something to help prevent the signs of aging such as the fine lines and wrinkles. I've began using the Cyto Luxe Cream for a little over 2 weeks now. After washing my face I apply it every night before going to bed. I focus more around my eyes where I have some fine lines that I really dislike and hoped this is where it would do some magic.

I started noticing small results within a week. The complexion of my face looks brighter, fresher and firmer. I can also feel that my skin is softer. Around my eyes I notice the lines look smoother and maybe even lighter which makes me happy. I will continue to use this cream and can't wait to see how much more results I get over the next few weeks. The Cyto Luxe Cream is expensive but I just think of all the products I've bought over the years that haven't worked and all the money I've wasted. I'd much rather spend money on something and know it will work.

You can get Cyto- Luxe Cream at BeautyStoreDepot.com right now for $157.50 BUT if you order now they have a special of 20% off all overs over $100 with code SAVE20 good until 2/11. You also get FREE SHIPPING and they always include samples. 

3 comments:

  1. I love how said how it improved your skin personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighter! That's what I need. I'm going to look into this. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review, im going to check them out right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete