Saturday, April 5, 2014

Viva Vantage #BreakUp4Better

Through Crowdtap I was chosen for a sampling opportunity and got to try Viva Vantage paper towels. I received 4 rolls - one for myself and three to share with family and friends.


I will admit that I usually buy whatever is on sale and most of the time it's either Bounty Basic or Sparkle paper towels. With two little ones I am constantly cleaning up messes and spills. My daughter accidentally spilled her chocolate milk so I quickly put Viva Vantage to the test.



 

As you can see the Viva Vantage instantly absorbed the chocolate milk after I set it down. With a few wipes and Voila it was clean and the paper towel still had a lot of use still left to it. When using my regular paper towels I would have used a lot more sheets to have gotten this same result.


My Thoughts:

These Viva Vantage paper towels are great! It combines stretch, strength and scrubbing power to them that other paper towels don't have. I also like that with these Viva Vantage paper towels I am able to choose the size I need depending on the mess.



After trying Viva Vantage I realize that it's better to spend a bit more and get a paper towel that will save me in the long run. I'm now #TeamVivaVantage

Disclosure: I received Viva Vantage paper towels through Crowdtap. I was not required to write a blog post and all opinions are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Ive never even thought to try this brand but ill have to check it out now! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review.I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE NEW VIVA VANTAGE PAPER TOWELS THEY ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to check this out for sure, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like they really work well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I like how you used the pictures to show us the actual cleanup!

    ReplyDelete