Saturday, March 15, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants

A few weeks ago Influenster sent me this Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask in my JAdore VoxBox complimentary for me to review.


I was a little hesitant to try it at first because my face is super sensitive but I knew I had to in order to give my honest feedback and review.

I liked how quickly the mask dried after applying allowing me 10 minutes to sit in silence and relax. It was also very easy to wash off when the time was up.

I really liked this Boots Botanic clay mask and was very pleased with the results. My face looks brighter, clearer and is a lot softer after using it. It was even gentle enough for my sensitive skin and I had no issue with break outs or redness! 



A few tips that I have when using this clay mask:

  • Tie your hair up and secure any loose strands with a bobby pin or clip. This will help when applying the mask so it doesn't get mixed into your hair.
  • Shake the clay mask for about 10 seconds before applying. It will help mix it all up and you'll get a good consistency to work with. If you don't it will be runny when you pour it into your hands and it will cause a big mess.. I learned that the first time!
I'm very pleased with this clay mask and happy to have found a new product that I can trust. Thank you Influenster and Boots USA.


2 comments:

  1. ill have to try that.never tried a clay mask before.ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful product,I will have to try this mask . My daughter will love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete