Thursday, October 31, 2013

Truvía Natural Sweetener

Recently I was given the opportunity to take part in the Truvía Natural Sweetener sample & share from Crowdtap.

In my kit I was given a sampling guide and 2-two packs of Truvía Natural Sweetener.


I usually just add sugar and milk to my coffee so I made the #SweetSwitch and replaced the sugar with one packet of Truvía Natural Sweetener. I thought it added just the right amount of sweetness and actually liked it which surprised me. 


The Truvía packets are natural and add zero calorie sweetness to foods and beverages. One packet is the equivalent sweetness as two teaspoons. 

I think I will make the switch and try this in my baking next!


Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap and was not compensated for writing a positive report.

No comments:

Post a Comment