Monday, October 28, 2013

StarKist Tuna Creations

I love being a Crowdtap member because I get to try great products and share my thoughts with family and friends. Sometimes I am lucky enough to get little extras to pass out as well.

I recently was chosen to try the StarKist Tuna Creations in the Ranch flavor. Now, I love tuna and eat it quite frequently but tuna and ranch didn't sound like it went very well together.


I received my sample & share and couldn't decide how I wanted to eat it. I decided to simply just eat it with some crackers. I opened the pouch and emptied the contents and was amazed at how much was in there.



I was surprised at how tasty this was and how much I enjoyed it but what I liked more than anything was that it's only 80 calories per pouch! Another nice thing is it's single serving and ready to go so it's perfect to pack for a lunch or on the go and no mixing is required. Just take it out the pouch and enjoy!

There are 4 additional flavors to choose from also - Lemon Pepper Tuna, Sweet & Spicy Tuna, Herb & Garlic Tuna, and Hickory Smoked Tuna. All of them sound delicious but I think the next one I want to try is the Sweet & Spicy Tuna.

Have you tried the StarKist Tuna Creations yet? Which is your favorite?

Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap and was not compensated for writing a positive report.

1 comment:

  1. Wow only 80 Calories! Heading to buy mine now! Thanks for this awesome review!

    ReplyDelete