Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Crew

Recently I was given the opportunity to take part in the Cottonelle Clean Crew sample & share from Crowdtap.

In my kit I received one sleek dispenser of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths, Two On The Go packs of  Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths and two coupons which can be redeemed for the dispenser.


What I liked about this dispenser is the sleek design that can be put in the bathroom without it looking awkward and still matching any decor that you have. I also like that it can be refilled again and again. The Cottonelle Fresh Care Cleansing Cloths smell good too!



Another great thing that I liked about this is that it's helpful to my daughter who just officially became potty trained. She is still learning the routine of what to do after using the potty but with using the Cottonelle Fresh Care Cleansing Cloths made it that much easier. When using toilet paper alone properly cleaning is a bit more difficult for a little child. As you can see from the picture my daughter loves these also!


I really loved the Cottonelle Fresh Care Cleansing Cloths and highly recommend it to everyone. I plan on getting a few more dispensers to add to the other bathrooms in our home.

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Crowdtap and was not compensated for writing a positive report.

13 comments:

  1. very nice.ill have to check those out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome . Will buy some today and give ya my feedback. Ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will def try these. look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a WONDERFUL idea to use them for potty training! I will have to go get some very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive got 2 potty training so Im for sure going to have to look into this! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the product n tv b4 buti don't use it.. They are wipes? Pretty cool..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they canister looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am going to have to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tahana Letica

    Very Nice!! Gonna have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a great review! I love mine too!

    ReplyDelete