Thursday, October 4, 2012

Unreal Candy #imabzzagent #GotItFree


I am a big candy/chocolate person so when I was given the opportunity to try the UNREAL candy through BzzAgent I was eager to try them. 


In my Bzzkit I received one coupon for one FREE UNREAL candy for myself to use along with 4 coupons that were Buy One Get One Free to share with others. I went to CVS and chose the UNREAL41 Candy Coated Chocolates and the UNREAL77 Peanut Butter Cups.



I tried the UNREAL41 Candy Coated Chocolates and thought they were good. They tasted similar to m&ms but less the sugar and calories. The UNREAL77 Peanut Butter Cups is similar to Recees and it  was delicious. The chocolate is rich & creamy and filled with peanut butter in the middle. I liked this one and so did my daughter who ate most of it.


UNREAL CANDY
  • No Corn Syrup
  • No Preservatives
  • No Aritifcial Ingridients
  • Less Sugar
  • No Partially Hydrogenated Oil
If you want chocolate without the junk then this is certainly a must try for you. If you'd like more info or want to find a location near you be sure to check out their website: UNREAL CANDY

Have you tried any of the UNREAL candy yet? If so, which and how did you like it? I'd love to hear your opinions. I have ONE coupon for the Buy One Get One Free left so comment and I will pick a random person and send it to you. I'll choose someone in 24 hours that way I can have it sent out before it expires.

Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

11 comments:

  1. I have never really heard of it except online. Never tried it but now im thinking i may need to go out and get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this candy but now I want to try it. Will have to make a trip to CVS soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of these but would be great for my son to try since he is adhd and cant have much sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it, but I have a CVS down the street, I may just have to try this candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the little guy in the house I think I really need to check this out! I will try most any food product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this Unreal candy but glad I have! I really want to try this out for me and my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. You know, this must be a well-kept secret right now, because I have never heard o unreal, but I shall go looking for some. I really love chocolate and candy, and if I can find some that don't put so much weight on by eating them, I will give them a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Havent heard of it but would love to give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly this is the first time I ever heard of it.. how ever there is a CVS about a 5 min drive from me so will have to check it out this weekend when hubby is around with the car

    ReplyDelete