Friday, October 5, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat

I was recently given the opportunity to try out The Original Dish Drying Mat from Influenster as part of the Naturals VoxBox campaign and I have to say this was my favorite thing in the box!


I usually hand wash dishes and place them into the dish drying rack and I always run out of room. On top of that the dish rack gets slimy, nasty and gross. As a result I turn to my dishwasher which I hate using because it uses a ton of water, you have to buy dishwasher detergent and it runs on electricity the entire process which is usually 45 minutes!

The Original Dish Drying Mat absorbs 4 times its weight in water, cushions your dishes, folds easily for storage and best of all it is machine washable. The size is 16" x 18" and it fit perfectly on my kitchen counter. It is also available in XL 18" x 24" if you need a larger size. It comes in 4 colors to complement your kitchen's color scheme: Beige, Green, Gray and Red.


One of the things I loved most about The Dish Drying Mat is I now have something to place my wine glasses on to dry. I used to hand wash them and put them on a towel I'd place on the counter because they are fragile and I didn't want them to break.

The Original Dish Drying Mat is available exclusively at Bed Bath & Beyond. If you'd like additional info click HERE.

Happy Dishwashing!


Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.


1 comment:

  1. that sounds great. i will have to pick one up the next time im there

    ReplyDelete