Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dermalogica AGE Smart Daytime Radiance Review

Dermalogica is a skin care line that is highly regarded as one of the best. Unlike other skin care lines, Dermalogica does not use artificial colors, SD alcohol, mineral oil and synthetic fragrances, all of which have been proven to cause breakouts and irritate the skin. I received three products from the AGE Smart line to try from BeautyStoreDepot.

The AGE Smart line works to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other signs of aging before they even surface.

Fashion experts, the media and skin care experts have stressed for years that everyone should use a moisturizer containing SPF on a daily basis to protect their skin. I live in Florida where, fortunately for me, it remains sunny for a majority of the year.  It is critical for me to use a moisturizer with SPF in my area.  I have chosen to use Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery because the SPF 30 is the perfect level of protection. This moisturizer helps reduce the aging effects of the sun while moisturizing and nourishing the skin. It left my skin feeling firmer and more smooth. It's lightweight, non greasy and absorbed quickly. I've only been using this for TWO WEEKS and I've already noticed a difference.



Demalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm is a firming complex with Vitamins A, C, and E which help reduce fine lines around the delicate eye area. In less than 2 weeks of using this product I have noticed that the skin around my eyes is firmer, brighter, and younger looking. Using the MultiVitamin Power Firm around my eyes has improved the moisture of my skin and is helping to diminish the fine lines.




Dermalogica Age Smart SkinPerfect Primer with SPF 30 smooths fine lines, brightens and preps the skin for make-up application. This is a great primer that provides visible smoothness and luminosity. I LOVE that it has SPF 30 so I can wear it alone on hot days without clogging up the pores. It blends well and is very natural looking. The smell is a little strong at first but after applying it fades.



 I think this AGE Smart line is exactly what it says SMART. It serves as a daily reminder that we all need to be smart about our skin, protecting it from the aging properties of the sun, among other daily pollution our skin encounters.  It is important to start our anti-aging protection before flaws appear.  I think this product is suitable for any age group.  It not only serves as protection for our skin, but it also helps to reverse damage which may have already occurred.  My skin has never felt or looked better and I am loving the results!!

I consider myself somewhat an expert in anti-aging beauty products.  I have tried everything under the sun (pardon the pun) to help reverse flaws and protect my skin.  I have fallen for every promise issued by other companies, have stayed up late mesmerized by an infomercial promising me beautiful skin and have spent tons of money on products that have left me in search of the proverbial fountain of youth.  My search is over.  Thank you Dermalogica!!!

For all your beauty needs you can visit the BeautyStoreDepot Website, like them on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter.



22 comments:

  1. Nice I've been looking for a new skin treatment. I am going to be buying some to try out. Thanks for letting me know of your great results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very dry skin so I am definately gonna have to check this out. My daughter needs to check it out too for her oily skin problems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I love Beauty Depot! I have also been looking for a primer that contains SPF. The ones I have looked at don't have any SPF and that is a must for me! Will definitely be checking this out! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have oily skin, and constantly break out with whiteheads when I wear anything heavy on my face, moisturizer, makeup, anything..I'm definitely going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Im in need of something like this. I have oily skin and This sounds like it will be a big help. The SPF is a nice added bonus

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this...my skin is oily and I am noticing new lines around my eyes It's time to stop the aging process! this product sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really need something good for my face going to have to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I've been using for years. There is nothing to compare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will have to try this! I use Oil of Olay Regenerist and even though it does help I think it could do more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will def be checkun this out ty for review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the sounds of this product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your awesome review I really need something new that works I think I will be for checking this one out since you had such great results :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My skin has a mind of it's own....might have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds intriguing, I may have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic review, I would love to use this product.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder if my wife would like this?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great product! Thanks for giving such a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds amazing!!! I really would love to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will be checking this out!!

    ReplyDelete