Friday, July 13, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

I received a bar of Ivory soap in my Influenster MOM VoxBox complimentary to try. I decided to use it as a spot stain remover the stains on my daughters clothes. Before washing the clothes I wet the bar of soap and rubbed it onto the stains from food and then threw it into the washer like I normally would. It helped take the stains out which I'm happy because I wasn't able to get every stain out before.



Ivory has a fresh clean scent that is mild and gentle cleansing, but most importantly it is 99.44% pure! There are many different ways to use Ivory soap. It can be used of course for body cleansing and face washing. You can use it as a spot stain remover like I did or even use it to wash your laundry by chipping the some soap flakes into the washer. There are also some fun crafts that you can do with your kids using Ivory soap which is what I plan on doing when my daughters get a little older.


I plan on buying Ivory soap from now on for my husband to use because as well as it being free of dye and heavy perfumes it's also very inexpensive. You can get a 10 pack of Ivory bar soap for around $4.49

 Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from Influenster All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment