Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

 I received a Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie complimentary in my Influenster Mom Voxbox. I admit Oatmeal cookies usually aren't my first choice when buying cookies but I was happy to try these. I did give it to my daughter but I took 2 bites and they were delicious. These cookies are soft and chewy and taste homemade! Honestly I have become a fan and plan on buying these.



 These cookies are delicious and made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats. I like that they are individually packaged making it easier to pack for a snack on the go. It also provides a good source of fiber and contains only 6 grams of total fat per serving.


You can find these yummy Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers and they are priced for about $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies.

Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from Influenster All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment