Thursday, September 27, 2012

Influenster Upgrade



If you're a Influenster member you've maybe seen the new changes to the website. I love the new look and think it is very sleek modern. At first I was a little lost and clicking on everything but the more I played around with it the easier it got. I love the new feature to the badges where you get points by doing extra stuff in the badge category to help raise your score. I also like the new feature of inviting your five most influential friends. 

There was only one thing I didn't like. There is now a maximum number of badges you can unlock in each category at a time BUT I do see a little note that we can get more keys to unlock more so maybe this won't be too bad after all.

If you are not a Influenster member yet and curious to see the new site click here and request an invite (also a new feature). I've been a member since March 2012 and I love it. 

There is still some glitches right now as Influenster works on the site but I think so far it's amazing and I'm looking forward to see it when it's fully launched.

Thanks Influenster!! 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for info I'm going to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to sign up for this!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thamks for the info. Will definately have to see all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely check this out!! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Goodness, Thanks so much, going to check this out right now...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info, gonna check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds awesome thanks so much

    ReplyDelete