Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

I love trying new products and giving my feedback so when I came across Smiley360 I quickly signed up. My first mission I was invited to be a part of was the Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken. I cook daily so I was very happy to be selected to try this.

Within a few weeks I received my mission package (shown below) from Smiley360 and Knorr. I received a 4 pack of the Knorr Homestyle Stock chicken, 3 coupons to share with friends and family, One Knorr Homestyle Stock cooking Ladle, and a Knorr Homestyle Stock Recipe booklet.

 Knorr Homestyle Stock is
  • Great for Soups, Rice, Mashed Potatoes & Pasta
  • No MSG added 
  • Low Fat
  • Cholesterol Free
 I used the stock throughout the past week while cooking and I love how convenient and easy it is to add to anything you're cooking to give it a little boost in flavor. I made chicken fried rice, and homemade chicken soup from scratch and both dishes came out wonderfully. I also used it and simmered some vegetables and it was delicious. Thank you Smiley360 and Knorr for giving me the chance to try this product.

If you're interested in joining Smiley360 then I highly recommend joining. There's nothing to lose! Just complete your profile and if you qualify for a mission you'll be notified.


Disclosure: I was selected by Smiley360 to receive a free sample product of Knorr Homestyle Stock in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment