Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emerald Forest Botanical Hair Care

Hi fans! While browsing online I came across Emerald Forest Botanical Hair Care website. Their shampoos & conditioners are formulated with the special ingredient Sapayul which claims to be the Mayan secret for beautiful healthy hair and brilliant shine. Sapayul comes from the rainforests of Central America.  

  • There is no artificial colors
  • Never tested on animals
  • Paraben Free 

I'm excited to try the Emerald Forest Botanical  products and I wanted my fans to know I'll be reviewing this product over the next 2 weeks.  Has anyone tried this shampoo or conditioner as yet? Would you like to try the Emerald Forest Botanical Shampoo & Conditioner? Become a follower of my blog for updates and stayed tuned for a GIVEAWAY to get your hands on a set of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment