Saturday, May 26, 2012

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Orajel Toothpaste


Being a  Smiley360 member has many perks. You are among the first people to learn about new brands and products that you get to sample and then share your experience with family and friends. I was invited to join the Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste from the makers of Orajel mission a few weeks ago. I accepted the mission and below is a picture of the mission package I received.



In the package was a full size tube of  ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Toothpaste, and four trial size samples of ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Toothpaste to share with family and friends. On my mission card I received instructions to use the toothpaste for 2 weeks before sharing my thoughts on the product.

Arm & Hammer and Orajel Sensitive Toothpaste features:
  • Deep Cleaning
  • Relief from painful tooth & nerve sensitivity
  • Fluoride cavity protection
  • Effective stain removal
  • Breath freshening
It's been 3 weeks since I've started using the toothpaste. I brushed my teeth twice a day. After waking up in the morning and then again at night before going to sleep. My thoughts on this toothpaste is the flavor is very strong and minty! I liked it because it really does freshen your breath and left my mouth feeling clean for hours after brushing. I recommend anyone with sensitive teeth to give this toothpaste a try to help relieve pain triggered by hot, cold, acids, and sweets.

Thank you Smiley360 and Arm & Hammer for letting me try this product.

Disclosure: I was selected by Smiley360 to receive a free sample product of ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Toothpaste in return for my honest opinion and review. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! You can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete