Monday, May 13, 2013

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream

I was given the opportunity to try the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream from Influenster. 


My Thoughts:

* When applied to my face I immediately noticed how light the cream is. I've tried other creams that have been too thick and took long to absorb.

* It is very gently for my very sensitive skin

* It left my face feeling soft and non greasy.

Another good thing about Positively Radiant is that it contains Vitamin B3 which helps visibly diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots giving you healthier younger looking skin! This oil free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous. I will definitely be buying more after mines runs out. 

You can find additonal information on the product HERE 


Disclosure: I received AVEEN POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream complimentary from Influenster

1 comment:

  1. I love Aveeno. I didn't know they made face products.

    ReplyDelete