Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil #GotItFree

 


I was recently selected by BzzAgent to try the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. I've used Garner Fructis products in the past and have always been a fan but haven't noticed the miracle oil in stores to try. When I received my BzzKit it included a bzzguide and one bottle of the Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil.





The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a all in one product that can be used on your hair and face! 
  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99




HAIR: After washing my hair and letting it air dry I sprayed 2 times in my hands, rubbed my hands together and ran my hands through my hair. Then I went along with my usual routine and used my hair straightener. I liked how shiny and was smooth my hair was afterwards. It also left my hair smelling fantastic.

SKIN: My legs tend to get more dry when the weather is colder and I'm usually lathering up on  lotion a few times during the day. I sprayed the Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil on my legs and rubbed it in. I was so amazed at how quickly it absorbed and how it kept my skin moisturized though the day.


I didn't use this on my face because my face is too sensitive and anything I put usually causes breakouts. Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is miracle in a bottle and I love it! Thank you BzzAgent and Garnier!



Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.





11 comments:

  1. I agree, I really liked it over all for my skin. Though for my hair, it left it a little too oily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy it was good for you. And i agree it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like it will be awesome to try! Have to go get some

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!! I want to try this for sure now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki Caldwell ParhamMarch 28, 2013 at 5:59 AM

    Great review! Makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to try it now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still sounds great, wasn't crazy about it for my hair, but for the body in my preference it rcked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great review! I love garnier! absolutely great product line!!

    ReplyDelete