Friday, November 14, 2014

Purex Crystals Aromatherapy Review


Laundry is a chore that is never ending in our household. When I do laundry I like to make sure not only that the clothes are clean but they actually smell good too. Thanks to Purex for always thinking of the next best thing and coming out with new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in wash scent booster. 

I received a bottle of the Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in Well Being which is described as "brightens any mood with the happy fragrance of fresh blossoms."  This scent is amazing and it really did leave my laundry smelling great. My favorite was later climbing into bed after changing the freshly laundered linens. 

The Purex Crystals are easy to use and will help eliminate laundry odors. The cap on the bottle is a nice measuring tool to pour the desired amount depending on your load size. After loading the clothes into the washing machine just pour a cap full onto the clothes and let the crystals do the work. 

I liked this scent so much that I decided to add some of the Purex Crystals Aromatherapy into a few small organza bags. I tied them shut and placed them in different areas of our home like under the beds and under the sofa,  in a vase and in the closet. It can be used anywhere and it helped keep not only our clothes smelling good but also our home!

Purex Crystals Aromatherapy comes in three different scents: Well Being, Energy, and Serenity. I will be trying the other scents as well!



* The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. *








1 comment: