Friday, February 14, 2014

Purex Fresh Mountain Breeze Crystals


I was recently given the chance to try Purex crystals in the Fresh Moutain Breeze. My first thoughts were I could smell how amazing the scent was and looking forward to doing laundry which is my least favorite chore.

Gathering up a few loads I headed to the laundry room and began filling the washer. The cap on the bottle is a nice measuring tool to pour the desired amount depending on your load size. After loading the clothes just pour a cap full onto the clothes and let the crystals so it's magic.



After washing our laundry I did notice that the clothes smelled wonderful and I couldn't stop sniffing everything.

Purex crystals are 87% natural crystals that go in at the beginning of the wash cycle so they spend more time with your laundry infusing them with long-lasting freshness. The natural formula is safe for your family and the environment, and it does not reduce the absorbency of towels.

There are a few different scents available to choose from which include Fresh Spring Water, Tropical Splash, Lavender Blossom and Fresh Mountain Breeze. The newest is Purex crystals for baby which I would love to try also.

 
To learn more or find a store location please visit HERE


To help celebrate the NEW Purex Crystals, the Purex brand is hosting a sweepstake. There will be a grand prize winner who will receive $500 and 100 second prize winners will receive a coupon for a Free Purex Crystals. Eneter HERE


I have 3 coupons that I will be giving away. Just leave me a comment letting me know which scent you'd like to try first!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I want to try. The lavender blossom is one I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these in the stores and wondered. The mountain breeze would be my first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Whatever you have left would be great! These sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try this.. any would be great.

    ReplyDelete