Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bzzing About Dr.Scholl's® For Her



I love being a BzzAgent. You get to try products and then you just share your honest opinions with family & friends. It's one of the other sites I love!

My newest BzzCampaign invite was to try the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel insoles. I saw these in the store so I was thrilled to be getting a pair to try. I received one pair of the high heel insoles along with 8 coupons to share with family & friends.



I quickly put these into my sandals and instantly fell in love. The gel cushion was soft and was very comfortable. I was able to put them to test when we went out to dinner. I wore heels and was out for 3 hours and my feet didn't hurt when I arrived home. What I loved most about these were the fact that they were almost invisible and others couldn't see or tell that I was wearing them.

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:
  • Helps with foot aches caused by high heels
  • Helps improve the way you feel in heels
  • Immediate comfort that lasts all day
  • Firmly stays in place
  • Causes no damage to shoes once removed
  • Won't make shoes feel tight
  • Almost invisible & fits comfortably in all open-style shoes

Have you tried these Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles yet? What is your opinion on them if you have?

Thank You BzzAgent and Dr. Scholl's for inviting me to try this product.

Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Great review on Dr.Scholl's! I didn't know they had had heel insoles. Lol! That is really cool! :) Thanks for sharing about their great products! Rebecca @ Love2EncourageYou http://love2encourageyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete